Monday, February 25, 2008

Texas Hispanics Face a Tough Choice in Primary

“The crowd was one-third white, one-third black and one-third Latino. I had never seen anything like it in San Antonio. And I knew right then he was the best candidate to defeat the Republicans in November.”

From: http://www.nytimes.com/2008/02/25/us/politics/25texas.html?_r=1&hp&nbsp&oref=slogin

I will be in San Antonio from Friday through the Primary on March 4th stumping for Obama. This is a historical election, and even though I'm a bit late to the party, I want to be there on the front lines doing my part to push Obama through.

3 Comments:

Blogger Harri said...

Go Obama!!!

10:39 AM  
Blogger howard said...

I second the Go Obama comment! I volunteered up in NH and MA - I applaud you for taking the time to head down to TX. That was more than I could do... Thanks for stepping up!

2:46 PM  
Blogger yawconne said...

I really applaud you for making it all the way to Texas. Go Howard!

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home